Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Test Vials
With Terry Larder
Venue: Classical Kinesiology Institute, Leicester
Date: Friday & Saturday TBA
Times: 10am - 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 5pm Saturday
Cost: £275 (includes some sample test vials)
Prerequisites: Foundation level kinesiology or above
Test vials are becoming widely known as one of the most invaluable assets of a kinesiologists toolbox. If used correctly, they are definitive in pointing the way to the correct kinesiology resolution, no matter which system you use, thus ensuring a truly naturopathic approach. You will be amazed how much information o can glean from a client's body and how using test vials will help you to find the right resolutions and discover connectionsbetween symptoms and body system impairment.
You will learn:
- Using test vials to desensitise offending substances.
- What individual test vials are used for.
- How to sift out the information, gleaned from using the test vials, to target the problem with the most effective support. This will help you to limit the amount of supplements needed.
- How to identify causal chains to determine the most important imbalance to be treated.
- How to get the most out of your test vials by using them as markers to facilitate balancing.How to use the test vials to find major obstacles preventing recovery of health.
This course is also suitable as 15 hours CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
For the cost of the equivalent of 1 or 2 days of client fees you will learn how to significantly increase your effectiveness as a practitioner